Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Swing, Swing, Swing

Currently Listening: Sing, Sing, Sing by Benny Goodman Band

I know something that I really want to do. This is not a whim. I know that it is often heard (among my "group" at least). But upon listening to this song, I am determined. Alas, a problem arises, who is one to take to the prom. I haven't the slightest idea, but I'm not going to get crazy over finding a date for the junior, nor senior prom. I'm going to sit back and play the situation by ear. But I will learn swing, if not for the senior prom, just for the hell of it. Just had to get it out. Hope you enjoy the randomness.

[Jazzy, Upbeat, Garr!]

1 comment:

TheIndieKid said...

best song evarrrr to dance to is jump jive an wail

if you can manage to dance to that by junior prom you're set. and don't worry about your date...several others and myself made the mistake of making a big deal out of last year and while I ended up having fun at prom, I was one of the lucky ones. just don't be putting pressur on yourself for some girl, any girl, just to take to prom. in the end, it's not a big deal