Tuesday, December 13, 2005

So, Pirates are cool

Bailey wants to blog for me. He thinks that if you cross breed a viking, a pirate, and a ninja, you would get Chuck Norris. So I've auditioned for my school spring show, "The Pirates of Penzance". (Bailey prefers "The Pirate in my Pants"). It is the main event of my year, and I am psyched. I love my theatre friends. Just thought you ought to know. More later, it's loud here at school

Bailey's Blog:
Today in Mr. Ojo's class, i was like "hey ojo i heard you killed a monkey!" and in his crazy african accent he goes "i fight da monkey. i neva keel da monkey. heres what went on down. i saw a littlebabymonkey and i wanted it so i took it. then at night da monkeymomma came and wanted a fight for da littlebabymonkey. i fight da monkeymomma and eet good fighta so i steal a banana and i abscond wit it, and da monkeymomma got dalittlebabymonkey back eet was win win."

at this point, strongbad came in and deleted mr ojo.

fin.

No comments: