Thursday, December 15, 2005

  • Chuck Norris Saved My Life

It's my third time around doing my school's spring musical, and I kinda got the shaft again. I was pretty upset for not making callbacks again, but I realized that I still have one more year and I can do better. Also, if I have a lesser part this year, I can have more fun at practice and focus more on my schoolwork. But for the while I was depressed and scanning a tech forum (yeah, I'm a loser) when I stumbled across a thread about all those Chuck Norris jokes. I nearly died laughing. (Thus proving that not only am I a loser, but an idiot as well) I am not going to give you samples of my favorite jokes, because most are crude and tasteless (which is part or all of their appeal). If you share this dumb sense of humor with me, google it yourself.

[Chuck Norris was once said to have been defeated by a pirate. This was a lie made by Chuck Norris to lure more pirates to him. Pirates were never very smart to begin with.]

1 comment:

TheIronPirate said...

I CAN'T STAND THOSE STUPID ADs!


[Deleting]