Monday, November 14, 2005

The Music Man

Well. The first set of performances of "The Music Man" which I was in, flew by. I mean really flew. Now I have to slowly assimilate back into my daily routine before the second set goes by and they're all over. I don't have any pictures because I don't have a damn camera. (but I will, starting today, hopefully, my Dad is coming home with a Canon Powershot SD400) So all the pictures that I will (and I better) have will be taken this coming weekend. Costume pictures and such. (I don't normally enjoy costume pictures, but I look like I'm straight out of "Newsies") These shows are so much fun (for lack of a more intricate and profound statement at the moment). The performances help with my "catharsis", if you will. They're a confidence booster, just like the martial arts aren't.
Sidenote: I take the martial arts (I do not take karate, tae-kwon-do is not karate, neither is judo or jiu jitsu, all of which I take in one combined form called "Heiho-Shin-Do") For as much as people rant and rave about it being a confidence booster, it really isn't. It's just a way for me to waste my breath and feel awkward for two hours a week.

So all zero of you who read this have your fill of me for a few days. I'm sure that I'll have a sketch and some nice photos by Sunday.

[Garr]

No comments: