Thursday, July 21, 2005

I've got nothing to do.

Yeah Yeah, It's my second post within the same hour. But it was these past 53 or so minutes that I realised that I should post a entry that somebody would actually read, be it about news, music, art, summer, I'm really not sure. But in writing this, I'm not sure if I can do that, I'm too preoccupied by one thing. That thing being an empty schedule. I have no job, no girlfriend, no future planned vacation, no volunteering at any place (which I really should be doing). It's giving me an insignificant feeling which I can only stop though creation, I have to write, draw, just make something, which I'm doing now. I have a few new sketches which I am proud of but I have no damn scanner to show you them. I'm sure that tomorrow I'll have an idea which will withstand the test of review by an Iron Pirate.

[Aye]

No comments: