Thursday, July 07, 2005

I need a scanner, plain and simple. I was intending this blog to not only be a journal, but a sketch journal. I keep asking my Dad, who keep saying how we really don't need one. I am lucky enough to have friends with scanners who don't mind my mooching so I take advantage of that when I go over. [I'm not saying I'm a bad friend, my friends can vouch for that.] Here's a sample of "my work" feel, free to criticize just be gentle.

It's a video game character, so sue me. =P I'm rather proud of it though.

[Editing Note: Click the picture for full size. The size above doesn't do it justice.]

4 comments:

TheIndieKid said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
TheIndieKid said...

Nice job. Take a look at .

That was my wallpaper for a while. It'd be interesting to see a battle sketch on paper.

TheIndieKid said...

Crap.....html linking is screwy in comments. Sorry about that. You can still click that and look at the gallery though.

TheIronPirate said...

It's cool. I frankly cannot wait for the game to come out, it looks too good to be true.