Thursday, September 08, 2005

The Starting Gun

And they're off. School is back and I'm off and running. Even more so than I have been in the previous years. I wasn't even 10:00 and I was carrying around a stack of books as heavy as myself. I'm beginning with the best intentions, as I begin every year, but this time, I'm more confident. Maybe Nick was right, the summer between Sophmore and Junior year holds the most changes. I hope so. But back to the school events. The speed in which we started this year was ungodly fast. It's the first day of school and I already know what our spring musical is. It usually is a secret until late November. Well, all in all, I have a pretty positive outlook on this year. More musings (and sketches) to come as life inspires them. Should be along any minute now.

2 comments:

TheIronPirate said...

That was the most pathetic add I've ever seen... Go Away.




Now.

TheIndieKid said...

Ugh, I had one of "those" the other day.

Personally, Junior->Senior year was the biggest transition, but I can see where Nick is coming from. In any case, enjoy the year!