Tuesday, August 30, 2005


Finally!

Ladies and Gentlemen, it has happened! The Cap'n has his scanner! Finally I can post my sketches quickly, instead of putting them off to the point that they are forgotten. I'm not gonna waste time. My first sketch is simple, like most of my sketches. It is of the generic character, which I can't stop drawing, in some sort of fighting pose. It's not much, but it's what I got at the moment. Only in pencil, it's a little faded. But I plan on inking it. In all its mediocre glory:



(Click for larger view)

3 comments:

jlhart7 said...

Cool blog, stranger. Sorta makes me wish i had a scanner. Oh, and West Virginia rafting is the proverbial shiz-nit (or whatever).

TheIronPirate said...

Thank you, kinda. I'll keep up the catharsis and try to post more often on more meaningful/interesting matters.

TheIronPirate said...

Oh, and West Virginia rafting IS the proverbial "shiz-nit".